• Welcome to Community Labor News Forum. Please login or sign up.

July 06, 2020, 02:50:50 pm

News:

If you are a member of the original vbulletin forum and wish to post with your former username you'll need to Reset your password  If you need help remembering your username or the email address you used to register, please feel free to contact Tony using the CLNEWS Contact Form

Learning the Forum Layout

Started by Diana Shaheen, April 10, 2007, 02:04:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Diana Shaheen

April 10, 2007, 02:04:59 am Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:10:16 pm by Tony Budak
Tony,

I've read the rules, and I still can't find the introduction forum or the "Hey, Hello and Welcome Introductions, Tell Us About Yourself, Short Biographies, Post your Picture, Out yourself." forum.  Is this it?

Diana Shaheen

Tony Budak

April 15, 2007, 02:01:29 pm #1 Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 04:11:54 pm by Tony Budak
Hi Diana,

Sorry I've been away from the PC the last few days, and didn't see your post on the boards. BTW you can email me through the boards, you'll have to figure it out. I'm using the board function right now to email you.

Nice to find you on the boards, lol. Ok Please take your cursor and click around on links in the site to learn the way things work.

Here is a tip that I use when I need to  navigate. Look for the long rectangle field (box) that is just immediately below  the circle hands and the title w/ subtitle.

On the left corner is a little green folder  followed be the words Community Labor News that is the top folder or main/forum  index page, everything FOLLOWS from there.

Click on the words, "Community Labor News" in  the left corner of the rectangle. That will bring up the main CLNews forums  start page...

This is the URL address, http://clnews.org/forums/

When  you do bring up this address. What "FOLLOWS from there", are the green  boards in the center of the page.

Currently there are subfolders  under the top main folder. The
                                  Community Labor Forums      > All About Us                                                 Hey, Hello and Welcome is the last, here is where to place your introduction.

All things considered, please take your cursor  and click around on links in the site to learn the way things work, it really is  easy to figure out.

With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for CLNews technical  support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here

Tony Budak

This little video taught me a lot more about POSTING messages to the forum boards:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

^^ It is also a good laugh
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for CLNews technical  support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here