• Welcome to Community Labor News Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 28, 2020, 09:22:32 pm

News:

If you are a member of the original vbulletin forum and wish to post with your former username you'll need to Reset your password  If you need help remembering your username or the email address you used to register, please feel free to contact Tony using the CLNEWS Contact Form

9/11: Major Italian TV network: conclusive evidence that WTC Building 7 was demolish

Started by CL Admin, May 03, 2007, 02:15:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CL Admin

GREGORYABUTLER

Brothers and Sisters,

I had HOPED that this list would be free of 9/11 conspiracy theory BS.

Unfortunately, that wish has not come true.

Apparently I have to put my debunker hat on here.

I won't go into all the details of what REALLY happend on 9/11 (if you want an ACCURATE, FACTUAL and NON CRACKPOT CONSPIRACY THEORY BASED view of the 9/11 bombing, read my book "LOST TOWERS ...inside the World Trade Center cleanup" , available at: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Towers-inside-Center-cleanup/dp/0595409199/ref=sr_1_16/002-6765501-0998456?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1178204703&sr=1-16 )

But, surfice it to say, al-Qaeda ("the Base") a Saudi Arabian-exile Political Islamist terrorist group based in Afghanistan, sent 19 of it's agents to the US and deployed those professional terrorists on 4 lethal hijacking missions on September 11, 2001.

Two of those planes crashed into the World Trade Center.

Now, for those unfamilliar with High School physics, if you take two 120 ton objects, flying at 600 mph, and crash them into two stationary buildings (and those 120 ton objects happen to be filled with 26,000 gallons of kerosene) very bad things will happen.

There was no American conspiracy.

Bush didn't knock down the towers.

A group of murderous Saudi Arabian exiles did - to further their political goals of driving US imperialism out of Saudi Arabia.

It's just that simple folks!!!!

So, please, please, please, stop the insanity!!!!

GREGORY A. BUTLER
local 608 carpenter
(who worked for 5 weeks rebuilding the American Express Tower in the Ground Zero Security Zone)
fraternally,
GREGORY A. BUTLER, LOCAL 157 CARPENTER
for GANGBOX: CONSTRUCTION WORKERS NEWS SERVICE
http://gangboxnews.blogspot.com
"UNION NOW, UNION FOREVER"