• Welcome to Community Labor News Forum. Please login or sign up.

August 06, 2020, 11:14:52 pm

News:

If you are a member of the original vbulletin forum and wish to post with your former username you'll need to Reset your password  If you need help remembering your username or the email address you used to register, please feel free to contact Tony using the CLNEWS Contact Form

About Forums Software

Started by dawnd, August 30, 2007, 02:22:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnd

what is the difference betwn quick reply and m reply

Tony Budak

August 30, 2007, 05:34:55 pm #1 Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:26:14 am by Tony Budak
Quote from: dawnd;2478what is the difference betwn quick reply and m reply

"Quick" reply goes immediately into the forum board with NO intermediate dialog forms to edit or check grammar or spelling.

If you hold the cursor over the little icon buttoms which says i.e., M-Reply, a tiny box appears and gives a hint of purpose.

BTW I usually write up my stuff in "Word" check spelling etc and cut and paste into the dialog form.  AND still do not use quick reply, because "quick reply" eliminates the preview option, which allows you to see your reply before sending it to the board.

M-reply is for Multiple Quotes. I still don't know how to use the function. When I want to use a quote I just use the HTML brackets at the beginning and end of the quote.

Heres hoping that my comments help, and suggesting that useing the site will get easier over time.
With Respect and Cheers,
Tony Budak, Site Owner and Webmaster

Please do not email or PM me for CLNews technical  support. Instead Post Questions and Concerns Here