Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
You’ll receive an e-mail request to confirm. You must reply to get on the CLNews List Serve.
CLNEWS WRITERS’ FORUM
Join the discussion!
CL News Builds Solidarity
A Community Labor Resource
Where Workers’ organize and take actions for a better future. Here you will find a compliation of labor activism information websites and related links.
CONTACT CL NEWS
Non Violence Action Resources
NEWS FEEDS & SOURCES
- [clnews] Russell Brand On Ronaldo's Coca Cola Snub - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Mexico City: strike at America’s oldest university - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Afscme Local 444. Some Rank and File Memories - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Profits Call The Tune - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Racism is Not a Personal Problem. It's a System Problem - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] New WCP Blog: America’s Cross-Class Romance with Mare of Easttown - "John Russo" (via clnews Mailing List)
- [clnews] UAW Members at Volvo Plant Reject Contract a Second Time. What's Next? - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] fishing in the bohol sea - David Bacon
- [clnews] G7: Imperialism meets in Cornwall - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] California, ‘America’s garden,’ is drying out - Richard Mellor
- Algeria: Trade unionists have been released from jail - thanks to you
- Lebanon: Workers stage general strike over escalating crises
- Global: ILO: Stop treating thugs and outlaws as legitimate
- Global: World Refugee Day: Education unions stand with refugee students and educators
- Belarus: 12:00 GMT today: Independent unions to receive global award
- Switzerland: Feminist Strike 2021 - Respect! Better pay! Better pensions!
- Global: Ten years on, domestic workers still fight for equality and decent work
- Myanmar: Military junta crackdown on 125,000 teachers and try to take over schools
- Global: LabourStart's 2021 Fundraising Appeal - Please Give Generously
- Global: Statement ATUC-EI | World Day Against Child Labour
- Mike Davis on the Crimes of Socialism and Capitalism
- Welcome to Jinwar, a women-only village in Syria that wants to smash the patriarchy
- I?ll Always Remember the 6th of December
- 'Soulless vampire' Stephen Miller mocked for sporting 'spray-on-hair' during Sunday talk shows: 'The coverup is worse than the crime'
- Republicans squash bill to pay for Vietnam vets' health care citing deficit woes