Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
You’ll receive an e-mail request to confirm. You must reply to get on the CLNews List Serve.
CLNEWS WRITERS’ FORUM
Join the discussion!
CL News Builds Solidarity
A Community Labor Resource
Where Workers’ organize and take actions for a better future. Here you will find a compliation of labor activism information websites and related links.
CONTACT CL NEWS
Non Violence Action Resources
NEWS FEEDS & SOURCES
- [clnews] New WCP Blog: Time to Deliver: How Biden Should Respond to the Insurrection - "John Russo" (via clnews Mailing List)
- [clnews] Fwd: Building Bridges radio 1/18 7 pm - 10 pm: MLK: The Triple Evils of Racism, Poverty, Militarism - Ken Nash
- [clnews] Gathering With A Purpose - Tony Budak
- [clnews] DSA, The Squad and The Democratic Party - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Remembering Theodore W Allen and His Struggle Against White Supremacy - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Will COVID-19 Kill Boeing? - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] More Child Deaths and Abuse Rocks Ireland - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Santa Cruz DSA Statement on the Capitol Invasion - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] BUILDING BRIDGES: Insurrection: While it’s a New “Day of Infamy,” it’s Rooted in Centuries Old White Supremacy! - Ken Nash
- [clnews] housing is a right. during a pandemic it's also a fight - photoessay - David Bacon
- Palestine: Palestinian factory workers strike in West Bank industrial zone
- USA: The case for giving workers ownership rights
- Global: 2021: International Year for the Elimination of Child Labour
- Belarus: IFJ and EFJ demand immediate release of Andrei Alexandrov and other journalists imprisoned
- USA: AFL-CIO proposes Workers First agenda to the new Biden administration and congress
- Cambodia: Global unions demand immediate unconditional release of Rong Chhun
- Cambodia: Educators join global trade union wave of solidarity with union leader Rong Chhun
- Zimbabwe: Workers under siege, claims Global Report
- India: Joint platform of 10 central trade unions boycott the tripartite stakeholder meeting called by labour ministry
- Turkey: 1000 days of fighting for union rights at #Cargill Turkey
- Mike Davis on the Crimes of Socialism and Capitalism
- Welcome to Jinwar, a women-only village in Syria that wants to smash the patriarchy
- I?ll Always Remember the 6th of December
- 'Soulless vampire' Stephen Miller mocked for sporting 'spray-on-hair' during Sunday talk shows: 'The coverup is worse than the crime'
- Republicans squash bill to pay for Vietnam vets' health care citing deficit woes