Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
You’ll receive an e-mail request to confirm. You must reply to get on the CLNews List Serve.
CLNEWS WRITERS’ FORUM
Join the discussion!
CL News Builds Solidarity
A Community Labor Resource
Where Workers’ organize and take actions for a better future. Here you will find a compliation of labor activism information websites and related links.
CONTACT CL NEWS
Non Violence Action Resources
NEWS FEEDS & SOURCES
- [clnews] Book: Moving The Bar, A Radical Lawyer in Guantanamo Concentration Camp - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Using ESOPs to Democratize Labor-Based Platforms - CLN Admin
- [clnews] New WCP Blog: Sidney Poitier: Nobody You Can Boss Around - "John Russo" (via clnews Mailing List)
- [clnews] Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Admin
- [clnews] Happy Birthday Martin Luther King: Martin Luther King on Capitalism, racism and socialism - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] [Call for Papers] Alternative currencies. Commodities and services as exchange currencies in the monetarized economies of the 13th to 18th centuries. - CLN Admin
- [clnews] The Reactionary Nature of Identity Politics in the War Against Racism - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Dead zones: how chemical pollution is suffocating the sea - Richard Mellor
- Tunisia: Workers facing repression as crisis deepens
- Australia: Unions to demand new Covid safe plans from all employers, free RATs for community and will take action to ban unsafe work
- Cambodia: Free LRSU leaders now and drop all charges
- Kazakhstan: A Communique by the Confederation of Labor of Russia (KTR) on the events in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan: 'Lessons of Kazakhstan': the FNPR assessed the events
- Global: RadioLabour World Report - Internationl labour's demands for 2022
- Kazakhstan: Fundamental change needed
- Cambodia: Striking Cambodian workers demand release of union leaders
- Iran: Judiciary Workers Protest For Higher Pay In Rare Demonstration
- Sudan: “We must keep hold of the strike weapon:” Sudanese court workers and bank workers demand dignity
- Mike Davis on the Crimes of Socialism and Capitalism
- Welcome to Jinwar, a women-only village in Syria that wants to smash the patriarchy
- I?ll Always Remember the 6th of December
- 'Soulless vampire' Stephen Miller mocked for sporting 'spray-on-hair' during Sunday talk shows: 'The coverup is worse than the crime'
- Republicans squash bill to pay for Vietnam vets' health care citing deficit woes