Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
You’ll receive an e-mail request to confirm. You must reply to get on the CLNews List Serve.
CLNEWS WRITERS’ FORUM
Join the discussion!
CL News Builds Solidarity
A Community Labor Resource
Where Workers’ organize and take actions for a better future. Here you will find a compliation of labor activism information websites and related links.
CONTACT CL NEWS
Non Violence Action Resources
NEWS FEEDS & SOURCES
- [clnews] [OSList] Meeting of the tribes: Our gifts for crisis and change - Admin
- [clnews] Building Bridges: Coronavirus: Nurses Blast Government And Hospital Readiness - "Ken Nash"
- [clnews] General Electric Workers Launch Protest, Demand to Make Ventilators - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] US Poor and Low Waged Bear Brunt of Coronavirus Pandemic - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] WEBINAR: Don't Die for Wall Street: Essential Workers on Why Everyone Else Should Stay Home - Admin
- [clnews] Inequality This Week: Why CEO Pay Belongs in the Virus Bailout Debate - "Chuck Collins"
- [clnews] In The Midst of a Pandemic: A War Economy? - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] New WCP Blog: Class, Capitalism, and Coronovirus at Disney’s Newest Attraction - "John Russo" (via clnews Mailing List)
- [clnews] Building Bridges: Immigrant & migrant workers demand Corona aid & to stop ICE. Will 140 million in poverty receive Corona aid? - "Ken Nash"
- [clnews] Britain: Sabotage of the NHS and Incompetent Tories Fuels Pandemic - Richard Mellor
- Canada: COVID-19: Hospitality union offers help as hotels considered as makeshift hospitals
- USA: US lawmakers press Amazon to do more to protect its workers: 14 facilities now affected
- Morocco: Educators in Morocco and Palestine donate wages to COVID-19 solidarity fund
- Italy: Covid-19: labour movement struggles to institute social distance between capital's needs and people's health in Italy
- Global: Defending agricultural workers, in a pandemic and beyond
- Global: COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses
- Global: COVID-19 - an existential crisis for the garment industry
- Iran: Teacher unionist Esmail Abdi released from jail
- Italy: Dispatch from Italy: Class Struggle in the Time of Coronavirus
- Canada: How many health care workers will die?
- Mike Davis on the Crimes of Socialism and Capitalism
- Welcome to Jinwar, a women-only village in Syria that wants to smash the patriarchy
- I?ll Always Remember the 6th of December
- 'Soulless vampire' Stephen Miller mocked for sporting 'spray-on-hair' during Sunday talk shows: 'The coverup is worse than the crime'
- Republicans squash bill to pay for Vietnam vets' health care citing deficit woes