Click here to subscribe to the newsletter.
You’ll receive an e-mail request to confirm. You must reply to get on the CLNews List Serve.
CLNEWS WRITERS’ FORUM
Join the discussion!
CL News Builds Solidarity
A Community Labor Resource
Where Workers’ organize and take actions for a better future. Here you will find a compliation of labor activism information websites and related links.
CONTACT CL NEWS
Non Violence Action Resources
NEWS FEEDS & SOURCES
- [clnews] Hundreds of Thousands in the US and Around the World are Standing in Solidarity With Black America. - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] UK Solidarity: "White People are Joining Us". These are Good Times - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] apple shed strikes win recognition, and the fight goes on - David Bacon
- [clnews] Inequality This Week: What Counts as Looting? - "Chuck Collins"
- [clnews] A 2 Hr. Building Bridges Radio Special: Say Their Names: George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery! - "Ken Nash"
- [clnews] New WCP Blog: Will Lawyers Stand Up to Defend Working-Class Consumers? - "John Russo" (via clnews Mailing List)
- [clnews] BUILDING BRIDGES: Corona Virus Unmasks Capitalism - "Ken Nash"
- [clnews] Who Says Blue Lives "Don't" Matter? - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Greece, Syriza and the Troika. Book Review From Michael Roberts - Richard Mellor
- [clnews] Article: COVID19 and the Lockdown Left - "Monty Kroopkin"
- India: 10 central trade unions call for nationwide protest on July 3rd
- Honduras: Collective action beats back anti-union aggression by management at AB InBev Honduras
- Peru: UNI launches campaign for reinstatement of 22 sacked Falabella workers in Peru
- Pakistan: 1,600 Pakistani workers reinstated after 12-day highway blockade
- Indonesia: Coca-Cola exploits COVID-19 lock-down to impose secret collective agreement, undercutting the rights and benefits of 6,000 workers
- USA: Amazon drops $2 coronavirus pay rise for warehouse workers as CEO Jeff Bezos' fortune nears $150 billion
- Global: Call for an Urgent Justice Mechanism for Repatriated Migrant Workers
- Hong Kong: Standing with our sisters and brothers in Hong Kong
- USA: Trumka on attack on AFL-CIO building - and Justice for George Floyd
- Cambodia: Union win! Sister Soy Sros release from prison in Cambodia after LabourStart campaign
- Mike Davis on the Crimes of Socialism and Capitalism
- Welcome to Jinwar, a women-only village in Syria that wants to smash the patriarchy
- I?ll Always Remember the 6th of December
- 'Soulless vampire' Stephen Miller mocked for sporting 'spray-on-hair' during Sunday talk shows: 'The coverup is worse than the crime'
- Republicans squash bill to pay for Vietnam vets' health care citing deficit woes